2016 Honda Indy Worker Information

More
5 years 3 months ago #1729 by Scott Muir
Just want to say Thank You to everyone who signed up to support MMS at the Honda Indy Toronto. And to BARC who were able to get the credentials early enough for us so we can pre register at CTMP this coming weekend.
Registration Times this coming weekend will be as folllows:
Friday Morning at the chalet before the morning meeting & Saturday approximately 30 minutes after the last checkered flag of the day! That too will be in the chalet
Anyone signing up this weekend PLEASE don't forget your completed Next of Kin form. This will help speed up the process.

Registration will also happen on Thursday July 14th at Scotland Yard on the Esplanade between the hours of 5pm -9pm..again don't forget your Next of Kin form.

Corner assignments are done, but nothing is permanent at this time and changes may occur. The Corner Assignments will also be available to see during registration.

Morning Meeting times are still to be confirmed. ..so please check back here for updates between now and the event!

If you have any questions...feel free to ask

You Indy Setup Crew!

Peter Corley - CCM
Scott Muir - CCM
Barb Dobbs - Race Control
Sharon Ryman - Recorder
Peter Zigomanis -Track Setup
Brian Dawe - Track Setup
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1730 by Barbara Dobbs
In case you do not have it the Next of Kin form is attached as Scotty mentioned this must be handed in before we can register you.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #1758 by Scott Muir
After a week to unwind, I want to thank everyone who made the Honda Indy Toronto an amazing weekend! Yes the track design changes made it interesting on Friday, didn't it Mike Hodge. I know the days were long but from what I saw and from what I heard, the flagging was amazing!
I hope you all had a good time and plan to come back next year. Talk it up to your fellow flaggers. The more flaggers we can get the more fun we will all have!
Any and all feedback is welcome, as we are always trying to make this a better event. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to email at : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Job well done!

Thanks on behalf of Peter Corley and the entire Indy Committee

Scott Muir
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Scott Muir. Reason: Typos
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobby®, William White

More
5 years 2 months ago #1767 by Terry McCarthy
BIG SHOUTOUT to you Scotty, Peter, Barb, Sharon, Ziggy and Brian for the tireless efforts that you guys put into this race. I know you spend hours and hours getting the show on the road that most of us do not see. Still love working this race as I did in 1986! Can't wait to pick out a new couch for 2017!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe, Kathy Koczekan, Jay Stick, William White

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds
Thursday the 21st.