The Loss of a great guy and new Marshal

More
3 years 2 months ago #1873 by Rob
I wanted to pass along a note to let everyone know that Frank Besser passed away this past weekend. Frank was 48, a loyal loving husband and amazing father of two amazing kids.

Thanks so much to this entire group, as this past summer was an absolute high point in Franks life. From the moment he completed the Marshal school in June, to the final event he was able to work, Frank was spending time with great people, doing what he loved...being around fast cars and bikes with people who shared his passion.

Frank had been battling cancer for the past 18 months, but most people would not have known it. His passion for life helped him overcome the challenges that come with living with cancer.

Thanks to all for helping make this past summer a great one for Frank.

basicfunerals.ca/obituaries/frank-besser/3775/

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #1874 by Mike Hodge
I spent an enjoyable day with Frank at C10 during the summer. He was a really interesting guy who would have been a great addition to our MMS team in years to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe, William White, Rob

More
3 years 2 months ago #1875 by Brian Hoysa
I am sad to hear of Frank's passing. I was privlaged to be the instructor of his new marshal school. Frank was extremely enthusiastic to begin marshalling, his excitement, passion and friendly personality soon rubbed off on the rest of the class.
God Speed Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: William White, Rob

More
3 years 2 months ago #1876 by Peter J Bayman
Condolences to the family and friends of Frank.

More
3 years 2 months ago #1879 by Beth Whyte
I'm so sorry Owen for the loss of your brother-in-law. We had such good talks about our families when we flagged together on corner 1 for the NASCAR weekend. Sincere condolences from my family to yours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob

More
3 years 2 months ago #1881 by Joe Petrie
I had the pleasure of working C9 cross track with Frank on Saturday of the CSBK weekend. We had a great day of conversation while admiring the Aprilia fly thru 8 & 9. I was so looking forward to the next time I'd be working with him after that day. I'm deeply saddened knowing it won't happen. My sincerest condolences to his family. We will all miss him dearly.

Time to create page: 1.049 seconds
Tuesday the 28th.