Toronto Honda Indy 2017

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #2070 by Scott Muir
Well
The Indy is just a few weeks away, and there's lots going on at the track, including some new paved parts of the circuit.
There is still time to sign up! Registration closes at 11:55 p.m. on Sunday July 2nd.
The Indy runs from July 14 - July16
Lots of great racing action with Indycar, Mazda Road to Indy featuring Indy Light and US 2000, Porche Cup, and Nascar
Come support MMS at this great weekend event!
It's simple, you can sign up online!

Any questions, feel free to ask. More info to follow as soon as I get some

Scott Muir
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Brian Dawe. Reason: Registration closing date change
The following user(s) said Thank You: William White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2073 by Kathy Koczekan
How are the plans going for us to be able to do the final registration for the INDY at CTMP during the IMSA weekend? B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: William White

More
3 years 1 month ago #2074 by Scott Muir
Replied by Scott Muir on topic Toronto Honda Indy 2017
Sign up for the Toronto Indy at CTMP IMSA weekend is looking good at this point in time. But we will have a better on July 4th
Happy Canada Day!

Will post more information, as I get it!

Scott Muir
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kathy Koczekan, William White

More
3 years 1 month ago #2081 by Scott Muir
Great News Everyone! For those of you who will be at IMSA at CTMP this weekend, registration for the Honda Indy Toronto will be available at the end of the race day on Saturday in the chalet. Big Thanks to Scott Ellsworth and Dave Baley from BARC who haven made this possible.
Other news....the track is getting closer and closer to being complete due to the hard work by Jim Tario the track builder. After 4 1/2 hours the corner assignments have also been completed which will be available to see on Saturday as well. Please remember corner assignments are never final, there are many factors taken into account so checking in with Sharon Ryman every morning is important in case of any changes that might have been made. Captains will be receiving an email later this week so they can contact their crew if they wish.
Well I think that's all I have for now!
Stay tuned for more updates as I get them
Thanks once again for deciding to spend your valuable free time with us at the Indy.
Any questions or concerns, I can be reached at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Scott Muir
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe, Kathy Koczekan, Marshall Tremblay

More
3 years 1 month ago #2082 by Terry McCarthy
Thanks for all your hard work that happens before the big weekend! Toronto is always a great event.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Dawe, Barbara Dobbs

More
3 years 1 month ago #2084 by Scott Muir
Please Read...very important!

I just found out today that to register for the Indy you must go to MotorsportReg.com ...create an account and sign up. I have done it and it took me about 5 min. If you do this NOW it will be easier for you to just pick up your credential. Computers will be available at the track but it will be a slower process.
Sorry for the late notice and inconvenience
But this process will work better in the long term

Any problems...your know where to find me

Scott Muir

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Tuesday the 11th.