Toronto Honda Indy 2017

More
3 years 1 month ago #2085 by Marshall Tremblay
Hey scotty. Thanks for the info. Not going to be able to do Imsa this weekend. Will the registration for the rest of us be at the pub on the esplanade again or will it be at the track?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2087 by Scott Muir
Replied by Scott Muir on topic Toronto Honda Indy 2017
There will be registration on the thursday night on the Esplanade...just confirming times and location. I will post that info tonight.

Scott

More
3 years 1 month ago #2088 by Scott Muir
Just another quick reminder to goto MotorsportReg.com. .create an account and sign up for the Indy. ...this will speed up the registration process. No paperwork required once you have completed this

Thanks

Scott

More
3 years 1 month ago #2089 by Marshall Tremblay
Thank you again Scott.

Was just checking out the newly revised final schedule.

The good news?
No Stadium Super trucks this year.

The bad news?
No Stadium Super trucks this year.

Looks like they've been replaced by the global mx5 series which, depending on car counts can always excite.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #2090 by Scott Muir
I'd like to give a BIG Thank You to Barb Dobbs for all her help at CTMP today, and again tomorrow for providing us the opportunity to register for the Toronto Indy. Couldn't do it without you Barb!
And to Scott Ellsworth and David Bayley from BARC for getting the creditientals to us early so we can accommodate all of you!
Thank You!
I'd also like to thank everyone who took the 5 minutes and signed up on MotorsportReg.com and I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenient.

For those who were unable to sign up today, there will be registration on Thursday July 13th between 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM at Scotland Yard Pub located at 56 The Esplanade downtown Toronto.

We are just confirming the morning meeting times and will have that information for you tomorrow.

Thank to everyone who is supporting MMS on this event.

Any questions? You know where to find me

Scotty
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Scott Muir.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #2091 by Scott Muir
More info for you all!
Fridays Morning Meeting will be hled in the East Annex as usual. Friday Morning the meeting will be held at 6:30 am
If you are not working in the Friday, I will post the meeting time for Saturday as soon as I know

Scotty
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Scott Muir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marshall Tremblay

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Tuesday the 11th.