HONDA INDY TORONTO Worker Registration Information

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2221 by Brian Dawe
Well there is an interesting story brewing for the regional races as well that I am not happy with. We are working on a resolution for that as well but it will not involve Motorsport reg as I am told it will not give the information to us that we require in the format that we can use.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Brian Dawe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2260 by Robert A Griffith Sr
It has been 8 weeks since the last post. Do you have a guess on when registration will open. The race is just 8 weeks from now. I need to make travel reservations. MMS or MSR or both. Just open registration.
Bob Griffith
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2261 by Mike Canner
Until the organizer puts up the info on Motorsportreg we are in a holding pattern. In past years we have done registration thru the club and passed it on, this year they have requested we link to their page and so we wait.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2262 by Brian Dawe
Travel plans could be made, The event is happening. Keep checking here or on MotorsportReg for registration information.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #2280 by Mike Hodge
Does anyone have any insight as to why this event is still not on MotorsportReg

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #2281 by Brian Dawe

Mike Hodge wrote: Does anyone have any insight as to why this event is still not on MotorsportReg

A few words to let you and the members know that we had our first meeting with the organizers regarding the Indy registration in February where we (the board) decided that there was no point in putting the Indy registration on our website as we were told by the event organizer that all workers must register through MotorsportReg. I have been asking on a regular basis since then when the registration will be up on MotorsportReg.

Moving forward to Tuesday May 29th (my last contact through Scotty M) I was told that the registration would be online by Thursday May 31st. The answer was that they had a couple of small details to work out before going online.

My opinion is that the registration should have been live months ago and any issues could have been worked out after the fact as I do not think the issues are with the registration process. If for some reason this does not go live in the next week or 2,

I am prepared to put the registration on the MMS site but I really do not want to recreate the same issue as 2017 where all workers had to register for a second time on MotorsportReg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Hodge, William White

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds
Saturday the 4th.