Other Flagging Opportunities

More
3 years 9 months ago #2107 by Brian Hoysa
For those of you who may wish some additional flagging opportunities, or to flag something different. Toronto Kart Club is seeking flaggers for their club races at Gamebridge Go Karts when the new track layout opens. Toronto Kart Club is an ASN Member Club which organizes go kart races for participants from 8 years old and up.

Gamebridge Go Karts is Toronto Kart Club's new home track. www.gamebridgegokarts.com/ The track is undergoing a major renovation including a new dedicated club racing track which will be the 2nd longest in Ontario, improved paddock area, Race Control building, Registration Building and Tech Buildings. The facility is located 20 minutes east of Orillia, and only 35 minutes north of Ajax.

Come out and enjoy the great family atmosphere... this is where we have chosen to race as a family.

Great club racing atmosphere, short days (usually 9:30 am start to mid afternoon), lunch is provided, camping is available.

Upcoming Races are:
Sunday August 13
Sunday August 19 (Charity Race)
Sunday September 3
Sunday September 10
Sunday September 17
Sunday September 24
Sunday October 1

Please contact Toronto Kart Club at torontokartclub2008 AT gmail DOT com OR myself bhoysa AT hotmail DOT com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Rossborough, William White, Joe Petrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #2108 by Brian Hoysa
Did I mention short days....?? :cheer: :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: William White, Joe Petrie

More
3 years 8 months ago #2139 by Brian Hoysa
Looking for a couple of flaggers for the upcoming races if anyone is able to help it would be appreciated very much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Petrie

More
3 years 8 months ago #2140 by Robert Smith
My Uncle And I would Help But we were let go on Imsa Weekend on July 9th 2017

More
3 years 8 months ago #2141 by Brian Hoysa
If you are able to help out please contact me at bhoysa AT hotmail DOT com

Please remember these events are not part of/sanctioned by MMS. The TKC races are sanctioned by ASN/FIA Canada.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joe Petrie

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Tuesday the 11th.