2017 Canadian Automotive Expo @ Mosport

More
3 years 1 week ago #2144 by Stephen Forbes
Bit last minute but wanted to post to let everyone know my friends and I are back for a second shot at hosting a huge show and shine in the infield.

We'll be there setting up tomorrow afternoon and go live Saturday morning hosting classics, trucks, tuners and modern muscle. We've got raffle draws, 50/50 and some other stuff going on, trophies in the evening.

If the family is at the park please encourage them to come check things out! Weather is looking .... I won't say it.... but we are expecting a big turnout this time. Our pre-registration is already 200% over what it was last year at this time....

Here's the write up from our Facebook event....

The Canadian Automotive Expo is a two-day event including a Saturday show and shine for trucks, classics, tuners and modern muscle enthusiasts as well as camping at the famed grand prix circuit Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Hosted in the large infield grounds during a live road racing weekend, visitors are welcome to camp two nights, access the park grounds and race paddock areas as well as enjoy the live on track action all weekend long including a 3-hour endurance race on Saturday evening.

In order to avoid conflicting with other popular events the same weekend we've restructured The Canadian Automotive Expo for our second year and will only be hosting the show and shine on Saturday, September 16th. We of course invite you to spend your weekend with us taking in the park and the dedicated racecars flying by!

CTMP is family friendly environment and has two playgrounds, fully functional washroom facilities and plenty of outdoor space to play. There is a snack bar open daily but bringing your own food and cooking stuff is permitted and encouraged. Entrance to the park grounds is permitted as of Friday, September 15, 2017.

There will also be a 50/50 and raffle with all proceeds donated to the Humane Society of Durham Region.

.... I'll be the MC all day Saturday and will be glued to the relevant tent, so come by and say hi!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kathy Koczekan, Mike Hodge, brandon maher, William White

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #2145 by William White
The weather was great, I hope it went well for you Stephen. I was at #5 so I didn't see much of the infield during the day.

Keep the rubber side down

More
3 years 3 days ago #2148 by Stephen Forbes
Thanks Bill! We totally killed it this year! Approximately 150 vehicles on the day, with 40 of our pre-registrations not even making the trip out. Woo! Provided Glenn and gang are happy we are in a strong enough position this time through to come back again.

If we didn't break even this year, the dream woulda died. Everyone loves the park too, and most didn't even explore!
The following user(s) said Thank You: William White

More
3 years 2 days ago #2151 by William White
I'm glad it went well, I saw the left overs on Sun. From #9.

Keep the rubber side down
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Forbes

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Tuesday the 22nd.