Craig Frisken

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2543 by Pat Dowling
Craig Frisken was created by Pat Dowling
Norris MacDonald is doing an Obit for Craig Frisken to be published in the Wheels section of the Star. If anyone has any shareable tidbits/stories to pass on, send them to me. Norris will be at the track next weekend and I will try and pass on what I can...

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2544 by Charlie Hare
Replied by Charlie Hare on topic Craig Frisken
One day he was working on my team on C2. I noticed in his log book that he had just worked F1 in Australia. Yep, he flew down to Oz in time for Friday practice, worked the weekend and Sunday night boarded a plane right back home. No tourist stuff for him.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2545 by William White
Replied by William White on topic Craig Frisken
Many times I saw him make a mistake blue flagging, he throw the flag down, kick the wall, then look to see if anyone was watching, I'd laugh, so would he. If craig liked you he'd help you become a better marshal. Craig was a very private person and it took a while before he would warm up to someone, I'm glad he did that with me. He was a good marshal when he was on is game. A good mentor.

Keep the rubber side down

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Sunday the 28th.