Toronto Indy Thanks!

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #2113 by Scott Muir
I'm VERY sorry this has taken so long to post, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Now that I finally have a few minutes, I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support MMS at the Toronto Indy this year. Its a lot of preparation for an event that's only 3 days long, but walking around during the weekend seeing some great flagging and people having a good time (do I need to mention red balls T8) while being totally professional at the same time makes all the prep work worth it.
We are always trying to make this event more enjoyable for MMS members to work, so your input is important.

I also have to thank Scott Ellsworth and David Bayley from BARC and their entire crew who not only made it possible to register early at CTMP but also kept us cool with water and ice and lunches, and the Saturday dinner was greatly appreciated
Captains IF you had a QE over the weekend we would like 1 QE report for the entire weekend.

If you have any feedback, please email me at : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can keep making this a better event to work.

Also want to thank Peter Corley who goes to INDY meeting long before race season even starts. Sharon Ryman who keeps Peter and I in line and organized from Registration on Thursday until the event is over on Sunday. Barb Dobbs who helps with Corner assignments before the event...takes care of registration at CTMP before the event, and doing a great job as COMM during the event. And Peter Zigomanis who helps with track setup and setup changes all weekend.
As you can see it takes a good team of people to make this happen, but the actual flagging and communications is what makes the event.

Thanks Again,
Scotty Muir
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Rossborough, Laura Carbis, William White, Joe Petrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds
Saturday the 17th.