HONDA INDY TORONTO Worker Registration Information

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2212 by Brian Dawe
Just a note to let you know that the link to register for the HONDA INDY TORONTO July 13 to 15 will be posted here when registration is open for the event.

Event Website
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Brian Dawe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doug Stark, Mike Canner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2216 by Doug Stark
Is that register thru OUR MMS site... or that *other* site?

More
2 years 3 months ago #2217 by Mike Canner
Current information is that it will show in our event sign up but it will only be a link to, a "non-MMS" web site

More
2 years 3 months ago #2218 by Doug Stark
Thanks Mike. I’m disappointed for the same reasons as last year (boycotted) that we are forced again to sign up for a race on our soil with a US based site when we had a perfectly good system already here. BARC can go... (censored)

More
2 years 3 months ago #2219 by Brian Dawe
After a discussion at our February 28th MMS board meeting about the Toronto Indy Indy sign up for 2018 it was decided that we would only use the one method as the event organizers would not accept the information from MMS in the format we had and all workers were forced in 2017 to re-register via MotorsportReg. So for the 2018 race we will post a link to the preferred registration method requested by the event organizers.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #2220 by Doug Stark
In the famous words of Gary Bernard - I’m not upset at the board - just upset *through* them.

But having said that... BARC still accept our registration for their region events so it seems to this worker that there is far more politics behind their use of this profit making American website than meets the smell test. And to be clear - I’m not suggesting BARC is making anything out of this except for being lazy. But I won’t whip an old dog (BARC) even if they deserve it

I’ll also vote with my feet (sadly) for *all* of their events.

Shrug.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Doug Stark.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Saturday the 4th.