Honda Indy Toronto 2019

More
4 days 13 hours ago #2419 by Scott Muir
Just a quick update......

Last Tuesday morning was the 1st trip to where the track will be in just over a month's time. The purpose of the trip was to meet with the promoter, track designer, block / fence installer, television, head person for photography and the Clerk of the Course Scott Ellsworth. It was a great opportunity to do a track walk and mark flagging locations and see exactly what other departments require for such an event...thanks Scott for including me to be a part of this process.

The track construction began this past Sunday. Crews will be working during the night hours to get the track ready for the race weekend.

As you are aware registration for the Honda Indy Toronto 2019 is open at the link provided on this web site. Scott Ellsworth is working hard for MMS and is trying his best to make our job at the event better than ever before, I would like to hope that as an MMS member, you consider coming out to support this MMS event.

If you have never worked the Indy, I say try it for yourself, and see what you think.
You will never get closer to the action than at this street course,

Oh did I mention Stadium Trucks are officially back! We all know how exciting that session can be.

Sorry for the long winded message....i will try and make the next update shorter!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will try my best to answer your questions.

Thanks!

Scott Muir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Monday the 17th.